The new division iMD, a member of the Company INDUCTION s.r.l. offers to all those working in the field of welded metal pipe its collaboration capabilities directed to the following applications and services:
- High Frequency Generators for induction / contacts welding;
- Medium Frequency Generators for heat treatments;
- In-line systems for weld seams annealing;
- Systems for the total annealing of welded tubes (by air or under controlled atmosphere);
- Heating systems for pipes painting and / or polyethylene coating;
- Systems for pre-post heating of tubes or part of tubes;
- Technical assistance for your welding / annealing equipment;
- Supply of mechanical, electrical and electronic spare parts with delivery time compatible with your real needs;
- Revamping activities on the existing equipment for the replacement of obsolete components, that are no longer available on the market;
- Refurbishment / repair of wearing parts, such as High Frequency transformers, inductors, inductors holder arms, etc.;
- Proposals for innovative solutions designed to achive the increasing of the production capacity of your existing plants.
- Maintenance program;
- Training session for your production / maintenance personnel (at the customer facility or in our factory);
- Customized technical consulting.
- Last generation H.F. MOSFET converters;
- IGBT H.F. converters;
- Vacuum tube H.F. oscillators.
Ranges of rated operating frequency:
- Rated frequency in the range between 150 and 900 kHz;
- Adjustable frequency with ratio 1:1,3 or 1:2.
Weldable materials by induction process (inductors multi and mono-turn):
- Carbon steel, cold/hot rolled with low, medium, high strength grade;
- Galvanized carbon steel (zinc coated, aluminized);
- Austenitic stainless steel AISI 300 series;
- Ferritic stainless steel AISI 400 series;
- Aluminum and its main derived alloys (ergal);
- Copper, Brass.
Weldable materials by contact process (sliding contacts):
- Carbon steel, hot rolled with medium, high strength grade;
- External diameter range from 4″ to 24″;
- Wall thickness from 6 to 16mm.
- Demineralized water closed loop cooling unit;
- High pressure pump for forced cooling of the multi-coil inductors;
- Table supporting the welding head with manual or motorized adjustment;
- Multipurpose terminal arm accepting either multi-coil or single-coil inductors;
- Programmable automatic power control in relation to the speed of the line;
- Continuous output frequency changing system or by predetermined steps;
- Process supervision system, with self-learning of the working parameters set and active editable recipes called from a dedicated database, which allow you to repeat the working conditions previously set fully automatically;
- Temperature control of the process with optical pyrometer.