Induction is a medium-sized industrial company structured for reaching all objectives with the utmost efficiency, where complete Customer satisfaction is the first requirement of the deployment and integration of all of the structure’s activities.
Induction is organized to follow the Customer step-by-step, from process conception to system tuning. In order to furnish an integrated “turn-key” service, Induction is organized with an efficient technical service center for optimizing the Customer’s return on investment.
Induction has a stratified structure that allows to define collaboration strategies and responsibilities between different company functions. Furthermore, since production consists of various phases, internal organization permits to unequivocally identify the right interlocutor for each specific subject.
Technical equipment is complete, and allows to satisfy almost all the needs for building quality machines fully compliant with agreed characteristics and performance.
In order to reach management objectives, the structure has been enlarged and reorganized. Production activities occupy a surface of 3000 m2, and are divided in the following sectors:
- Mechanics workshop, for the creation and assembly of structural work and movement and management mechanisms;
- Inductor workshop, , for the creation and assembly of electro-thermal parts;
- Control Panel workshops, , for electrical, electro-thermal, hydraulic, and pneumatic machine cabling;
- Testing, of electro-thermal and mechatronic parts;
- Warehouse, for supporting production and spare parts management;
- Design and production support Office, ; marketing and administration offices; management offices.